Sante DICOM Viewer
Sante DICOM Viewer is a medical image viewer developed since 1999 and it is one of the most popular DICOM viewers worldwide. Thanks to its extensive feature-set, unparalleled stability and easiness of use, it is the DICOM viewer of choice of the greatest universities and hospitals of the world.
By having all the capabilities of a powerful DICOM workstation, it allows the user to work smoothly in a multi-modality, multi-manufacturer environment. Sante DICOM Viewer is essential not only to Radiologists but to any specialist that receives patient images from collaborating labs in DICOM format in everyday practice.
Sante DICOM Viewer is Windows 10,8,7 and Vista compatible, and it supports all the modalities (CT, MR, US, CR, NM, XA, MG, DX etc.), all the manufacturers, and all the DICOM file types (DICOM 3.0/NEMA 2).
What is new in the last versionThe list of the changes
Screenshots(Click to enlarge)
|The main interface
||The program supports all the modalities
|The series mode
||The user can adjust the screen layout
|The Multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) mode
||Ultrasound region calibration module support
Features and benefits
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Supports also jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bitmap image formats
- Integrated DICOM File Editor
- Integrated DICOM Multi-File Editor
- Supports DICOM network services (C-FIND SCU, C-MOVE SCU, C-STORE SCU, C-ECHO SCU/SCP)
- Full support of DICOMDIRs (view, open, create, edit, image/series selection for viewing or/and for transferring in another folder)
- Integrated Anonymizer
- Scout image/localizer support
- Support for Overlays
- Study comparison side-by-side
- Creation of DICOM CD-ROMs/DVD-ROMs
- Advanced ROI selection tools (free hand, magic wand, eye-dropper, rectangle, circle, ellipse, polygon)
- Statistical analysis of ROIs (pixel count, min value, max value, mean value, standard deviation, area, volume)
- Measurement tools (distance, angle, area, volume)
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Annotation texts and arrows
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. zoom dynamic, zoom window)
- Zoom policy (enlarge to fit, shrink to fit, fit always, keep zoom factor to next images)
- Comparison of DICOM files tag by tag
- Integrated Hexadecimal File Editor
- Integrated Hexadecimal DICOM Viewer
- File searching with criteria (patient name, study ID etc.), within hard disk's or CD's folders
- File searching by tag's existence and/or tag's value, within hard disk's or CD's folders
- External DICOM dictionary support
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Image and canvas resizing
- Image processing filters (blur, sharpening, convolution masks, min mask, max mask, median mask etc.)
- Subtraction filter for DSA
- Video (wmv) creation with or without annotations
- Batch convert to image formats (JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, etc.)
- Batch anonymizing, with ability of burned-in annotations removal
- Export DICOM Headers to text files
- Orthogonal Multi-planar Reconstruction (MPR)
- Perpetual license (free updates and free technical support for product's lifetime)
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/ and Vista compatible
- Demo version that works for 30 days
Do you need a DICOM editor?
Sante DICOM Editor can edit DICOM files, it can convert images and videos to DICOM format and much more.
Written QuotesFor written quotes responsible is our e-commerce partner Share-it!.
Ask for a written quote...
Perpetual license: free updates, maintenance and supportOur customers (of any type of license) don't have to pay again and again for the same application every year, because our software is one time purchase and it is free of update/maintenance/support or hidden fees. Any new version is a free update for all previous version's users, and works with the same license key.
"Per User" licensesThe single user licenses are "per user" and not "per machine".
The user can install the software with the same user license key, on any computer he/she own (at work, at home office, in a laptop).
There is no need for a separate license purchase for each computer of the same user, or when the user changes an old computer with a new one.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (the program is not compatible with Windows XP or earlier)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 2 GB memory or more
- Graphics card with 256 MB memory
- Monitor that supports resolution 1024x768 or above, and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 30MB free space on hard disk
Download Sante DICOM Viewer
Download the full-featured demo...
Download the quick start guide (pdf)...