Sante DICOM Editor 3D is a state of the art 2D/3D medical image (DICOM) workstation, viewer, editor, anonymizer, converter, dicomizer, DICOM CD/DVD creator and much more.
It 3D has all the features of Sante DICOM Editor plus the capability of creating 3D models.
Thanks to its extensive feature-set, the unparalleled stability and the easiness of use, Sante DICOM Editor 3D is the essential tool for Radiologists, medical imaging
Professionals, and any other specialist that handles patient images in DICOM format, in everyday practice.
Sante DICOM Editor 3D lets the user to edit and modify DICOM files, to add and remove attributes, and even edit and modify sequence attributes.
Sante DICOM Editor 3D is Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista compatible, and it supports all the modalities (CT, MR, US, CR, NM, XA, MG, DX etc.), all the manufacturers,
and all the medical image types (DICOM 3.0/NEMA 2).
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
|The main interface
||The program supports all the modalities
|The series mode
||Dual monitor support
|The Multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) mode
||The 3D model view interface
|Ultrasound region calibration module support
||Support of Structured Reports
Features at a glance
- Powerful DICOM 2D/3D workstation, viewer and editor
- Perpetual license that never expires. Free updates and free technical support for product's lifetime
- PACS client that supports all the DICOM network services (C-FIND, C-MOVE, C-STORE, C-ECHO SCU/SCP)
- It can be used as a mini PACS server as well
(the number of stored patients/studies depends on disk size only)
- Command line switches for integration with PACS servers (learn more...)
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- Creation of 3D model by the Isosurface technique
- Creation of 3D model by the Transfer Function (Volume rendering) technique
- Creation of 3D model by the Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP) technique
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Editing and modification of DICOM files (even of sequence attributes)
- Simultaneous editing of all DICOM files of a series/study
- DICOMDIR editor
- Dual monitor support (new in version 3, learn more...)
- Structured Report support (new in version 3.3)
- Presentation State file editor
- Structured Report file editor
- Printing to DICOM printers and Windows printers
- DICOM to DICOM conversion, DICOM file modification (transfer syntax, image width and height, color depth, frame insertion, removal, sorting, etc.)
- Build-in Anonymizer, burned-in annotations removal (Patient data de-identification, suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR regulation 2016/679 of EU)
- Build-in Dicomizer: DICOM file creation from video files (avi, wmv) and plain image formats (jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, bmp, and png)
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Merging of DICOM files
- Creation of DICOM CD-ROMs/DVD-ROMs
- Contrast Agent Probe
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Vista compatible
- Free demo version that works for 90 days ( Download it)
Comparison with Sante DICOM Viewer 3D Pro
Sante DICOM Editor 3D has all the features of Sante DICOM Viewer Pro plus:
- DICOM file editor
- Batch modification of headers of DICOM files (insert/modify/delete fields), with use of templates
- DICOM to DICOM Converter and DICOM file modification (transfer syntax, image width and height, color depth, frame insertion, removal, sorting, etc.)
- Build-in Anonymizer with use of templates (user can define extra fields for anonymizing, and its values, e.g. blank or a specified term like "anonymized")
- Build-in Dicomizer: DICOM file creation from any video source and simple image formats (jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, bmp and png)
- Single multi-frame DICOM file creation from multiple DICOM files of the same series
- Splitting of a multi-frame DICOM file to multiple single frame DICOM files
- Batch conversion of old NEMA 2 or non-Part 10 files to DICOM 3 Part 10 files
- Batch conversion of DICOM 3 files to NEMA 2 format
- Batch conversion of non-compressed DICOM files to compressed (JPEG, JPEG Lossless)
- Batch conversion of compressed DICOM files to a non-compressed DICOM format
- Batch anonymizing with use of templates (user can define extra fields for anonymizing and its values, e.g. blank or a specified term like "anonymized")
- Batch conversion of simple images (jpeg, tiff, bitmap, gif, png) to single frame or multi-frame DICOM files, with use of templates
- Batch conversion of movies (avi files) to multi-frame DICOM files, with use of templates
- Contrast Agent Probe
- Curved Multi-planar Reconstruction (Curved MPR)
Compare with the other programs...
Low total cost of ownership
The license of the program is perpetual, it does not expire and there is no annual renewal or contract fees. The update, maintenance and
support of the program are free. The registered user can download, install and use every new version of the program without any additional cost.
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista or Windows Server 2016/2012/2008 (the program is not compatible with Windows XP or earlier)
- The Microsoft DirectX Library (95.6 MB, Download it from here)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 4 GB memory or more
- Graphics card with 512 MB memory, and compatible with DirectX 10
- Monitor that supports resolution 1024x768 or above, and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 100MB free space on hard disk
Installation on Window Server 2012
The user must install the "Media Foundation" from "Add Roles and Features" wizard of the Server Manager.
Installation on Window Server 2008
The user must install this update of Microsoft before the program installation.
If you get a message about missing DLLs (e.g. d3d.dll), you need the Microsoft DirectX Library.
download it from here (95.6 MB)
Download the application