Sante DICOM Viewer Free is an image viewer for medical image (DICOM) files.
Thanks to its comprehensive feature set, intuitive interface, unparalleled stability, speed and easiness of use,
it is one of the most popular DICOM viewers worldwide with hundreds of thousands of satisfied users (professionals or not),
and the DICOM viewer of choice of many hospitals, universities and industries. It provides all the necessary tools
for reviewing, manipulation and measurement of images, and offers all the needed features in day to day practice.
It is designed and developed with the technology of Sante DICOM Editor, it uses the same engines, libraries and modules, and it has more
features and capabilities than the most of the other free and commercial programs.
It can be used as a stand-alone desktop application, but also it is suitable for DICOM CD/DVD distribution.
It runs from CD/DVD without installation, it does not have any additional software requirements like .NET or Java run-time libraries, and opens automatically
the DICOMDIR file in the root of the CD/DVD.
Sante DICOM Viewer Free is Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP compatible. The setup file contains both 64bit and 32bit versions of the program
and the installer selects automatically the correct version for the target machine.
Sante DICOM Viewer Free supports all the modalities (CT, MR, US, CR, NM, XA, MG, DX etc.), all the manufacturers, and all the DICOM file types (DICOM 3.0/NEMA 2).
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
|The main interface
||The program supports all the modalities
|The series mode
||The user can adjust the screen layout
||The Multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) mode
|Ultrasound region calibration module support
||Support of Structured Reports
Features and benefits
- Powerful DICOM Viewer
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Synchronized frame view between the series
- Synchronized level-window between the series
- Synchronized field of view between the series
- Measurement tools (distance, angle, cobb angle, polyline)
- Overlay layer support
- Annotation texts and arrows
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. dynamic zoom, zoom window)
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Orthogonal Multi-planar Reconstruction (Ortho MPR)
- Cross-reference lines support
- Ultrasound region calibration module support (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Support of Structured Reports
- Support of jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bmp image formats
- Buld-in Hexadecimal DICOM Viewer
- Exports files/series to HTML files
- Exports series to a single HTML file
- Exports files/series to png/bmp files
- Export DICOM Headers to text files
- Comparison of DICOM files tag by tag
- Image processing filters (blur, sharpening, convolution masks, min mask, max mask, median mask etc.)
- Creation of DICOM CD-ROMs/DVD-ROMs
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP compatible
- Price: free of charge
Compare with the other programs...
The program is free of charge and it can be installed and used in any number of computers, from everyone.
Users can distribute the software to their patients/clients.
The program can be a part of another software package and it can be distributed with it. Any prior permission is not required.
Create DICOM CD/DVD
- Download Sante DICOM Viewer Free and install it.
- Open the desired files/series.
- Select the menu command "FileCreate DICOM CD/DVD".
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP(SP2/SP3)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 1024 MB memory or more
- VGA card and Monitor that support resolution 1024x768 or above and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 100MB free space on hard disk
Download the application