Sante DICOM Viewer Lite
Sante DICOM Viewer Lite is a simple free DICOM viewer aimed to users without experience in medical imaging, like
patients. It is compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0
and NEMA 2 file types. Sante DICOM Viewer Lite is Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (SP2/SP3) compatible.
Features and benefits
- Simple, free DICOM Viewer
- Easy to use with native Windows "look and feel"
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc.), all manufacturers and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types.
- Support of all charsets (latin, chinese, japanese, korean, cyrillic, arabic, greek, turkish, etc.)
- On-line, case sensitive help
- Overlay layer support
- Interpolated (smooth) zoom and advanced zoom tools (e.g. dynamic zoom, zoom window)
- Image orientation (flip, rotate)
- Support of Structured Reports
- Support of jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, png, and bmp image formats
- Buld-in Hexadecimal DICOM Viewer
- Exports files/series to jpeg/tiff/png/bmp files
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP compatible
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP (SP2/SP3)
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 1024 MB memory or more
- 30MB free space on hard disk